The South African Graduates Development Association of the Republic of South Africa (hereinafter referred to as “SAGDA”) is a Section 21 Non-Profit Organisation established in accordance with Act 71 of 2008. Registered in 1997 with an aim to alleviate the plight of unemployed graduates.
We aim to deliver a sector and industry specific Internship programme for your organisational current and future skills needs. The SAGDA Internship is a structured programme aligned to your organisational key performance area, occupational context and occupational responsibility that is managed and monitored through our online internship management and monitoring tool.
Experience the joy of making a difference by sponsoring an internship!
- TAX REBATE
- ACHIEVE 2.5% COMPLIANCE TARGET ON YOUR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT BBBEE SCORE CARD
- ACQUIRE UP TO 4 WEIGHTING POINTS ON YOUR BBBEE SCORE CARD BY SPONSORING INTERNSHIPS
- MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION WITH SAGDA
- ACCESS TO DATABASE OF QUALIFIED GRADUATES WITH COMPLETED INTENSHIP OR WORK INTERGRATATED LEARNING PROGRAMME
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME ALIGNED TO YOUR ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS NEEDS AND OCCUPATIONAL CONTEXT
- PROMOTION OF YOUR ORGANISATIONAL CAREER INSIGHT AND PLANNING FOR YOUR FUTURE SKILLS NEEDS
- CONTRIBUTION TO THE SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES OF THE COUNTRY
- REAL TIME DATA, ONLINE MONITORING, REPORT AND IMPACT MEASURE
For more information and inquiries, kindly liaise with Ms. Asanda Dlomoyi at 011 492 1901 or email email@example.com
. Alternatively contact Mr. Ronnie Midaka at firstname.lastname@example.org