SAGDA CEO, Ms. Elizabeth Montshiwa shares SAGDA’s relief response in light of the Covid-19 Pandemic. SAGDA and its Graduate members are committed to redirecting efforts towards assisting with the battle against this pandemic.
Through the Relief Response Programme, SAGDA and its graduate members have committed to redirecting our efforts towards assisting with the battle against outbreaks and pandemics.
We are committed to developing and supporting valuable multi-pronged interventions in historically disadvantaged communities throughout South Africa helping the government, communities, businesses, and learners to mitigate the disruptive impact of an outbreak.
Through a partnership cemented with an MOU between SAGDA and stakeholders, we are mobilizing all our assets and capabilities as well as reaching out to potential partners in response to unprecedented challenges presented by an outbreak.
The programmes aim to achieve the following:
- Co-ordinate, plan, implement and monitor strategies to reduce an outbreak
- Educate, empower communities, and raise awareness towards achieving containment
- Resource prevention mechanisms to arrest or reduce further transmission, prevent outbreaks, and delay spread
- Mobilise and manage resources required to minimize the spread of an outbreak.
Our Current Projects:
- The Mopani District Partnership – click here to view project