SAGDA Alumni are united by a common commitment to lobbying and advocacy, inclusion, and social change, and they continue to be engaged as volunteers, idealists, and most of all, as leaders.
The alumni program seeks to translate SAGDA’s work into a lifetime of idealism by offering several opportunities:
- Networking with fellow alumni,
- Continued leadership development,
- Efforts to build SAGDA,
- Involvement in community through our community-based partnership program, and
- Career and educational resources
THE VISION OF THE SAGDA ALUMNI PROGRAMME
SAGDA will harness the power of alumni to:
1. Advance SAGDA’s mission and goals by tapping alumni as an inspired volunteer workforce,
2. Connect alumni as a community of idealists, and
3. Continue to develop, engage, and promote alumni as active members, social entrepreneurs, and builders of SAGDA.
We’d love to hear from you!
Register & fill out the contact from so we can keep you up to date on alumni news, including reunions and other special events you might enjoy. We’d also love to hear your reflections about your SAGDA experience and how it may have influenced your career path.